Course Type: Basic-Line
Course Objective: Controlled flight operations from system start to shutdown after the flight
Topics / Contents:
- Necessary settings for the control and assistance systems.
- Technical data and important key figures of flight operations.
- Cockpit briefing and basics of operation.
- Start Up Procedure and Start.
- Fly through the flight characteristics, Blunders, Touch & Go.
- Landing and Shutdown (Shutdown Procedure)
Course Requirements: None
Status: This course is being created, would you like to help? Then contact us.