Course type: Basic-Line
Course objective: Regulated flight operations from system start to shutdown after the flight.
Topics / Contents:
- Necessary settings for control and assistance systems
- Technical data and key figures for flight operations
- Cockpit instruction and basics of operation
- Start Up Procedure and Start Up
- Flying of the flight characteristics, Airfield pattern, Touch & Go
- Landing and parking (shutdown procedure)
Course requirements: None
Status: This course is under development. Help us to create this course.