Course type : Basic Line
Course objective : Regulated flight operations from system start-up to post-flight shutdown.
Topics / Contents:
- Necessary settings for the control and operation of supporting systems
- Technical data and important key information for flight operations
- Cockpit briefing and basics of operation
- Start up procedure and take off
- Flight characteristics, aerodrome circuit and hovering flight
- Landing and parking (shutdown procedure)
Course requirements: User registration
Status : Open BETA. Help us to improve this course.